Re: [hatari-devel] sprintf deprecated in macOS 13.0

Am Sat, 5 Nov 2022 17:37:13 +0100
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I appended a patch for the DSP code. It replaces all sprintf() with snprintf(). There are quite a lot left in other parts of the code, but not all are shared between Previous and Hatari.

Thanks, patch is committed now!

Yes, I know there are also lots of other spots left, I just thought that
you'd primarily be interested in the DSP code since that could still be
shared between Previous and Hatari ... but if you're interested, feel free
to send patches for the other parts, too. Otherwise, I might have a look
later.