|Re: [hatari-devel] Invisible dialogs|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Invisible dialogs
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:41:36 +0000
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1665394898; bh=mDcNLLF7ggBKYvFjXN7EfkQaIIftPh+Ed2F4HUIfby0=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:From:From; b=APuGJWxes1LXRSxGlVMOZDcu4w0+G/teqHFRJgrRYIZVxL3Tpo9PVW/dzSE/V8qTb uiUvGxUpt/2xcTCBEleTUi/MfFAPmSUH+7131CsE1Tf4h4VwWYflOH03PUwvI2mQtq 7akXeZP9oQnKly9J/8TRPVTmeG7a2VkJIjTiaYbmTDd4UtpVGjM/qM3WHL9g30xCkw lNb8cP2o5Qm2iI+s4m8CWKBxH2wIiVIm7FeIXeBtGIn6xwHm6wSjOrTARPMgn3SevF 3QntwDoPAb/x+N4PLjoJl1/DzmV807b1WNy6KMqrxMPrk9HP+143mPyNGgIRtfrt2k YxIJH8T2DpacA==
On 10/10/2022 11.32, Andreas Grabher wrote:
I have issues with the SDL GUI in Previous. Previous shares the SDL GUI code with Hatari but has a different way to draw the screen. Therefore I’m not sure if Hatari is also affected from this bug, but maybe someone has experienced a similar issue:
When opening an options dialog in the SDL GUI sometimes the dialog does not get drawn while the GUI elements are still usable. This means the GUI still reacts to clicks and keyboard input but is invisible.
Anyone has an idea what might be wrong? All I can say is that the bug is somehow timing related because adding delays in certain positions changes the behavior.
The only time I've ever seen something like this was years ago when Hatari
still tried to use the DOUBLEBUFFER feature from SDL 1.2 ... but I've never
seens something like this with SDL2, so sorry, no clue what might be wrong here.