Re: [hatari-devel] Emscripten

Hi all,

Whoa, that's so impressive.

I love this.

Great job,

regards

Laurent

Le 02/10/2022 à 22:04, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Le 02/10/2022 à 18:46, Charles Curley a écrit :
On Sun,  2 Oct 2022 13:41:32 +0000
Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a little test:

  https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/online/

... best to be visited with Chromium browser (but recent versions of
Firefox might work, too)

Nice! It works quite well on Vivaldi, which is a Chromium derivative.

I did notice one oddity. The Hatari status bar at the bottom of its
window indicates that there is a hard drive, but I couldn't create an
icon for it.

works nicely with firefox 102.3 ; some lags sometimes, but it's still really impressive to see hatari in a browser :)