Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Mac GUI missing features from SDL GUI

I can't help any more, my Xcode env is too old....

J. VERNET

Le 05/09/2022 à 00:39, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 29.8.2022 0.59, Chris Jenkins wrote:
I'd be happy to make further changes to the Mac UI if needed but I need to
confess, once again, that I'm very much out of my comfort zone with
Objective C/Cocoa/Xcode so I'll need to see if I can find the time to learn it a bit better. (For example, I promised you Eero that I would attempt to
add the ability to select MIDI files in the Mac GUI but didn't manage to
finish it at the time... I'd still like to find the time to do that.)

There are apparently few features missing from Mac UI, that are in the SDL GUI: https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=42158&sid=62dffc75ed8f0bf401e098aebb913752