Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari freeze on XaAES quit with TT + MMU + 24-bit emulation

Le 06/07/2022 à 22:19, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

But when the hang happens, it seems like the emulated code is looping
through the whole cleared memory, only executing op_0000_35_ff() in
cpuemu_35.c. And this never seems to add any cycles anymore, thus Hatari
completely hangs in the m68k_run_mmu030() loop, without ever generating an
interrupt and thus not reacting to user input anymore...

I had the feeling the hang happened on the above loop, but I will let hatari runs for longer until I read the point you mention (where input is not processed anymore)

no lock here when running :

../hatari --tos etos1024k.img --machine tt -s 14 --fast-boot on --mmu on --log-level debug --cpu-exact on --addr24 on

it boots to gem desktop

Do I really need to use XaAES to see this freeze or can it be seen with just emutos 1.1.1 ?