|Re: [hatari-devel] build test fails for macos on cirrus ci|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] build test fails for macos on cirrus ci
- From: Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 22:30:34 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=edTnlfoWCiO5pSE2zd2TR1g2ntDWdUmoFzZbGdLTDos=; b=gJctaAaGzIweKObSmUTMKF0iyPyMSKNhbPzPufvOL3UWBb0Eix+Wd9t+ncjjCAtGI9 rJ6g8pC4R/lZNvlsNCSVa4hW9+ZUPB0RpT26X+0Insjj78VVO1J5A6F4Kifq/eaOuFHE AoKXx5u+IyHbdosZoMti/I1ucs9m3B7qfuKgIEt6cHoLbVZ12mjUUrXnkJQW1QlXrY4F DW4DRphwTCWPJoBENLIsi4/FmNHgK4g/kMD3k9W/A6K+ww2XTQFv1QN9fLEkD3MmY9LZ QUsUANelClFLoZkFOQ/ExY5ZTu50abbbvi9oU/TzDCnHLTLKdx/HAF82PweeMhjsCczl aISA==
FYI I can reproduce the failure by running cmdfifo.sh on my Mac. Hatari fails to write the audio file $testdir/sndrec.wav.
What's curious is that if I invoke hatari myself with the --cmd-fifo option and then echo "hatari-shortcut recsound" to the fifo, it _does_ write the wav file. So I'm not quite sure what is going wrong here.
Any suggestions for what I can do to debug this?
I see there's an error while running hatari's tests for the macOS build,
for example :
This seems to be present since this commit :
73d9be6f32 "Fix test script name to enable cmdfifo testing"
Eero, can you have a look ? It fails only on macOS, but maybe it's
something that you can test anyway ?