[hatari-devel] 24bit problem on a 030 ST

Hi all,

I am trying to get TOS206 running with alt-ram. Options are a ST with a 030 CPU. alt-ram set to 32MB. but the problem seems to be that Hatari automatically enables "24 bit addressing" when it sees a TOS206 image loaded ?  if I binary hack that to TOS306, Hatari then boots up, with 24 bit addressing disabled.

So is there any way to stop that behaviour so I can debug TOS206 with alt-ram ?

Cheers,
Chris