Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE patch

Yes, I am confident about them. The MODE SENSE patch makes the SCSI
emulation a little bit more compliant with the standard. The REPORT LUNS
patch helps tools (those aware of anything newer than SCSI-2) to optimize
code that determines which LUNs are available. No try and error approach is
needed anymore.

Best regards

Uwe