Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari freeze in MFP / interrupt code?

Le 04/02/2022 à 23:40, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 04/02/2022 à 23:13, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I could not reproduce this freeze just by restarting Hatari and loading the same "chp4cash.snd" song directly after MyM start.

Hi

I see a similar bug in different conditions, I will have a look, this might be the same problem you saw.

Hi

similar to what christian reported also , it should be fixed now, let me know if you still get the same problem in your maxymiser test.