Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari on constrained devices

Le 06/02/2022 à 08:32, Thomas Huth a écrit :

By the way, Nicolas, do you have any plans for a new release? It's been
more than a year again since the last one...

Hi

yes, quite more time that I would have expected, pandemic doesn't allow me to spend as much time as I'd like on Hatari. Hopefully once the mfp/cycint recent changes are more stable, it should be possible to release a new version.