Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger features ideas/wishes

I remember a disassmembler monitor for the C=64 that would highlight
the (address of the line) you wanted to disassemble (and keep it highlighted)
so that you could scroll back and forth (disassembling).That way You
could act as a backtracking descent assembly parser to determine
if the code before the break makes sense, and determine a correct negative
pc offset.

Another method could be to have a side-by-side disassembler-monitor for
easy comparing and code moving (2 open windows on modern computers).