[hatari-devel] Symbols visibility in debugger code

I've changed my personal dev environment to rmac+Hatari rather than using Devpac within Hatari. Part of the solution was the intention to rely a lot more on the Hatari debugger. However, after having been confused as to why I wasn't getting "any" symbols, even though Hatari clearly loaded them, I read this A-F post and it seems it's simply by design: https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=40255

(Yes, I do see them as labels, but it's the replacement of addresses in instructions that would be valuable when debugging)

Is there interest in adding this functionality to Hatari, and if so, is it a question of just doing it or are there limitations that has made it too difficult before?

regards,
Troed