Re: [hatari-devel] Little question falcon compatibility : DLDH2

On 27.6.2021 11.30, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
Just a little question : why is des lazers et des hommes 2 marked as orange in the falcon compatibility list ?

It seems I forgot to remove that when doing large compatibility update. I've pushed a fix.

I've tested it this morning and it seems to work well (appart that it is very slow, but the real game was slow too on my falcon).

Thanks!