Re: [hatari-devel] Windows cross compile build inconsistencies with SDL2

I’m late to the party. I just finished building on windows mingw and I concur with Jens.

Looking at the build logs, I now only see the additional SDL2 cflags in the compilation of the hatari project only. The hatari executable fired up with no obvious failures.

I was going to test out the cross compile scenario, but Jens beat me to it.

I feel this change provides more clarity and consistency to the project across build scenarios.

Thanks,
Chang