Re: [hatari-devel] Cmake warning

Thank you Thomas and Chang for the answers! For some reason I got confused because „cmake“ gave an error while „cmake -G Xcode“ just gave a warning. I avoided the error by using „cmake .“ but didn’t expect this to be the solution for the warnings with „cmake -G Xcode“ because i thought these were two different problems.

Is this input a correct implementation of Bob C’s workflow?

	mkdir -p builddir
	cmake -G <generator> -S . -B builddir
	cmake --build