Re: [hatari-devel] Patch to enhance symbol names of Pure-C executables

On Mittwoch, 31. März 2021 18:44:01 CEST Thorsten Otto wrote:

> I'll try to come up with a new serious of patches that moves the common code

> first.

And here we go. Common code has been moved to separate file, so the (new) patch affects both the tool and Hatari's symbol command.

I've also added a heuristic to autodetect address offsets, hope that works in all cases.

For testing purposes, you can download an ORCS.PRG with debug information from http://tho-otto.de/download/orcsdbg.prg