Re: [hatari-devel] Cmake warning

Andreas,

That is a change to Cmake. I had to update my Hatari compiling to instructions to say this:
cmake -G Xcode -S <path-to-source> -B <path-to-build>

When you do this and provide the directory paths, Cmake will no longer give you this warning. I think the most recent version of Cmake will give you an error if you do not provide the -S and -B arguments.

Bob C