Re: [hatari-devel] ASV unix crash with TT emulation

Second MFP isn't only potential problem.

Did you verify with "--trace vme" that ASV
doesn't try to use TT VME/SCU registers?

E.g. Linux doesn't boot with Hatari TT
emulation unless VME/SCU access is disabled
(with "--vme none") as Linux will try to use
SCU regs if they appear to be present.

(I added support for tracing & disabling Hatari's
no-op VME/SCU reg access after v2.3.1 release, so
Hatari git version is needed for this.)

	- Eero