Re: [hatari-devel] Possible bug in 060 exception stack frames

On Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021 20:56:07 CET Toni Wilen wrote:

> I still don't see them being executed.

With trace in Hatari? Or what do you mean? They don't produce output except a final "passed" if everything is ok.

> FPU exceptions without softfloat is not reliable if FPSP code

>has FPU instructions and they don't work exactly like real 68060.

I think we are talking about different things here. Its probably fine if inexact/overflow etc. do not work reliably with native emulation (i think in aranym its the same). But its the instruction itself that causes an address error (maybe because of a corrupted stack frame) when executing fmovem.l with a dynamic register list, and not using softfloat. That should not happen. Atleast that will crash the tests, i don't think that any compiler will produce such an instruction.