[hatari-devel] hatari doesn't start correctly if autosave is on but savestate is not found

as someone reported to me, there's a problem when autosave on exit is set and you restart Hatari later and the save file is not there anymore.

In that case you get an error

Easy to reproduce : in hatari.cfg [memory] section set :

bAutoSave = TRUE
szAutoSaveFileName = /tmp/auto.sav

ERROR: Unable to restore memory state from file: /tmp/auto.sav

and if you press OK, you get a "double bus error / CPU halted" message.

When autosave is set to TRUE and save file can't be loaded, Hatari should start anyway with its default parameter.

If someone wants to have a look at this issue ? Else I might have time, but later.