Re: [hatari-devel] Suspected Hatari 2.3.0 regression (prefetch?)

On 15 Dec 2020 at 17:46, Roger Burrows wrote:
> P.S. If you need DELMPAINT, Eero can point you to it.

OK, you can probably forget this.  I was looking through the notes added to the
Hatari docs by Eero after 2.3.0 was released, and he states that DELMPAINT
requires the MMU.  I turned it on, and the crash went away.  I assume there's
some interaction between prefetch and the MMU.  You guys will know whether
that's expected.

Roger