Re: [hatari-devel] macOS : FPU using EmuTOS

Falcons were shipped by Atari WITHOUT an FPU.
But I think quite a few users may have installed one, but my guess is that most Falcons don't have one as there's not much software taking advantage of it.

--Daniel

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 2:57 PM Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/12/2020 at 13:30, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Real Falcon machines don't have FPU, so Hatari
> doesn't enable it by default for Falcon either.

Er... I recently read somewhere in FreeMiNT's GitHub that FPU-less Falcon
were very rare, not the main case. Someone must be wrong.

NB: Personally, I have very low knowledge about Falcon. So I have no clue of
who is right.

--
Vincent Rivière

--