Re: [hatari-devel] Lockup demo

On 12/3/20 11:02 PM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
Eero, how do you manage to run lockup demo under hatari ?

I've disabled the DSP and the MMu, added 14 Mo and I always have : WARN : Bus Error writing at address $e00000, PC=$2ec66 addr_e3=2ec66 op_e3=12da   with 2 bombs.

I can't start the demo.

If you start from default Hatari config:
hatari -s 14 --fast-boot on --tos etos512k.img --machine falcon --dsp dummy lockup/demo.tos

Lets you run the whole demo through without DSP
specific parts.

Above is with latest EmuTOS snapshot, but you can
of course use also TOS4.

(With EmuTOS you can use also "--dsp none", but
not with TOS4, apparently its XBios calls don't
properly handle DSP missing.)

If you use "--dsp emu", Demo will fail at startup
to "Timeout in dspReadWord".