Re: [hatari-devel] Fixed Stocasto and H2O music

Le 02/12/2020 à 16:20, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi all,

I've pushed a patch to fix both stocasto and H2O music (and still allow to play MP2 musics like in the Wait demo or DHS music disks).

I've tested a few demos and games and didn't notice any regression, but don't hesitate to do some tests on your side.

The main problem was that some programs like H2O set the "crossbar to DSP" transfer in handshake mode, but on the DSP side, the DSP still wait for the master clock of the crossbar.

The previous version of the crossbar code always considered that if the program sets a handshake connexion, the DSP was the owner of the master clock, which is wrong.

I've fixed it with a new variable : handshakeMode_masterClk

If the DSP SSI sends a SC1 signal, it is the owner of the master clock, as it sends it to the crossbar.So the new variable keeps the info that the DSP is the master clock. Else, it's the crossbar that is the master clock.

I which this makes sense ;)

thanks, now you can work on the Videl stuffs ;-)