Re: [hatari-devel] [Motion demo] : bezier screen doesn't work with MMU

On 11/30/20 12:35 AM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
Another Falcon demo that doesn't work with MMU : Motion demo by Aggression (effect called bezier.prg).

Same thing also with torus.prg.

It works well without MMU but freezes with MMU.

I've added notes about these to compatibility
list.

Because there are demos that work only with MMU,
and ones that work only without MMU, I've been
wondering whether Falcon compatibility tables
should have a separate column for MMU in addition
to DSP...  If this state lasts for many releases,
then probably yes.