Re: [hatari-devel] Motion demo Susie screen

I'm already bisecting.

For now, it works until hatari 1.6.2

I continue to dig.

regards

Le 30/11/2020 à 21:38, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 11/30/20 10:26 PM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
I've managed to find what I had in mind : with hatari 1.4, I get the following image :

(You have to wait 30 seconds before the image arrives, at first, the screen displays garbage and then, the effect starts.

Thanks, that does look familiar.

Could you bisect it?

(I wonder whether it would work with oldUAE code.)

    - Eero