Re: [hatari-devel] TOS issues with VDI mode (was: I'm back)

Ok !
question: Mac version must be compiled with cmake, under MacOS 10.15.7 ?

informations:
 I'm working for ACONIT association, we have 2200 machines: https://www.aconit.org/
Sometimes we organize retro-gaming with somme Atari, Mac, Comodore, Amiga ...etc
At the next retro-gaming I want to have one or 2 posts with the Hatari emulator.
So I try emulators and I am looking for which games work very well.
 Regards
    Miguel