Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon demos tests : part 1

I've tested your version of bound (I didn't have it) and just like you, it works if I press "Enter" but doesn't if I press "Space".

I've tested bound4 and bound5 but "Enter" doesn't work with these 2 demos.

I think these 2 demos were working with previous versions of Hatari. I'll check tonight.

Regards

Laurent