Re: [hatari-devel] GEM clicks disapeared ?

Sorry, forget it.

I've reseted hatari and the sound returned.

It may be related to AFM.PRG when I return to the desktop (I test this program frequently these days, and that's probably why I "detected" this problem).

Sorry for the disturbing.

Regards

Laurent