Re: [hatari-devel] Questions on Falcon DMA sound

On 10/27/20 11:17 AM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
thanks for your tests / programs, they can be used to improve hatari. But as you say, release is near, I don't think that's a good idea to change things at this point, it might cause regression, especially now that laurent/eero went through a huge list of demos/games to update their compatibility with next hatari 2.3 ; it would mean to recheck eveything.

I agree, there are enough Hatari improvements
for this release.  Before release we should
investigate / fix just the found regressions.