Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 - Falcon mic check

Hi Roger,

Just for my info, does your sound glitch a lot if you enable the equalizer of AFM with Emutos ?

I have this result under TOS and I'd like to be sure you have the same behaviour on emutos before I investigate a bit more.

From what I remember, there's always been this glitchy sound when equalizer is ON.

Without the equalizer, the sound is perfectly clear and nice.

Maybe we could add this to the compatibility list as a minor problem.

Laurent