Re: [hatari-devel] IDE IO register range access commit

Le 24/09/2020 à 23:09, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
When I start without image there is no crash, i.e. Hatari only crashes if
you eject the image in the UI and then reboot.

I see, this is because even if you eject the image immediately at start, IdeInit() was already be called anyway and your disk image was processed, which is different when no image at all is present.

I will do more debug using a simple ide image to fix this case too.