[hatari-devel] FDC Memory Snapshot Restore not fully working

Recent versions of Hatari don't seem to fully restore the state correctly as I'll get double bus errors or other loading errors when restoring.

I think it might be in the FDC emulation as if I switch it out with the older fdc code (from 1.8.0), there's no issues saving and restoring.

I tried this on the latest Windows Automated build as well as the stable 2.2.1.
Easiest on games which have a lot of disk access (I tried it on Double Dragon and SWIV).
- Load game disk
- Save a memory snapshot during heavy loading phase
- You need to Quit and restart Hatari
- Load the save state straight away