[hatari-devel] Crash in MS Write when launched from GEMDOS drive

I don't know if this has been reported before.  When installed on a GEMDOS
drive, MW Write crashes when launched the second time.  This occurs in TOS 2.06
(US) as well as EmuTOS, so I doubt it's an EmuTOS problem ;-).

This is with Hatari 2.2.1 under Linux.  I suspect it's related to a warning
message issued by Hatari when MS Write exits the first time: "WARN: Closing 1
and unforcing 0 file handle() remaining at program 0xXXXXX exit."

Roger