Re: [hatari-devel] Multiple warnings during Hatari build

Le 05/08/2020 à 08:39, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Hello,

when building Hatari (as of commit 2412462), cross-compiling for Windows
under Debian Linux, I again get a multitude of warnings. See attached
log. The warnings also appear in the log of Christer's builds at
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/. I didn't check which
commit introduced these issues.

Hi

yes, that's "normal", I see these warnings too. They come from merging with latest WinUAE's sources and they were reported to Toni Wilen. Either they will be fixed in WinUAE or I will fix them for Hatari only.