Re: [hatari-devel] CentOS and libreadline

Can you check CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log and the other log files for Mord information?

Thomas

Am 29. April 2020 08:41:16 MESZ schrieb Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!

I just installed CentOS 7 on my Rpi4 and wanted to try hatari there, but for some strange reason cmake doesnt like libreadline very much there.

-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found SDL2: /usr/lib/libSDL2.so;-lpthread
-- Found Math: /usr/lib/libm.so
-- Found Readline: /usr/lib/libreadline.so
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/libz.so (found version "1.2.7")
-- Found PNG: /usr/lib/libpng.so (found version "1.5.13")
Libraries summary :

  - sdl :       using SDL2 v2.0.10
  - readline :  not found, install it to enable debugger history/completion

Well... why? :-) It's there.
I can even force it by adding "#define HAVE_LIBREADLINE 1" in config.h and it compiles just fine.