Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari 040/060 + MMU exception handling regression

On 4/6/20 9:27 AM, Christian Zietz wrote:
Eero Tamminen schrieb:
Even with that patch, 040/060 emulation doesn't work quite as well as
before.

I almost forgot I wanted to ask this: Does your patch restore Natfeats
(esp. debug output) with 040 & MMU? As I wrote you in an earlier mail
(to the EmuTOS list) that ceased to work, too, when the exception
handling was broken.

NatFeats debug output also works with the workaround patch.