|Re: [hatari-devel] Big update to cpu emulation pushed to main repo|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Big update to cpu emulation pushed to main repo
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 09:39:08 +0100
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1583397549; bh=HVVsksOsHqypEunfQFuxofGuDmhfO/1t/xZAiwrAVtQ=; h=Date:From:Cc:Subject:From; b=oCcOt2fKmuM076k2c6oRhkwYbIRinE/iHJdDDhX4MVm2j2ias8S6L4XRtZouLnNu6 cWfu2nxZxjZiNvvK68OajduC96zTqTI6ws6c7MDv/IeJ19txrHNYHWEkx0ILTqf76m d9CsItcUWffgUEYDIffJv31pF+zDvsOjfSjLL/1GWX/gdwDp/srrnz1Pwqw4ATcu6c iQt27ukTA5jcD87eUf4iigPTGM7jkL9BZpXUqZkMhRc10yTsIxMV/HO5APx3QHq1gY 4Ygwih9LQc49V6lObTZ/YO4xnu/Wnom6ZL1zuToPkIHeO62lLIwt2eKccs07rTWbPI 5MXB4h1UGwFzg==
Am Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:35:26 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 23/02/2020 à 10:10, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
> > Am Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:05:14 +0100
> > schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> after being generated cputbl.h should be in the same directory as
> >> all the sources in cpu/ (newcpu.c for example).
> >> If it's not the case then it might be due to your out-of-source
> >> build tree you specify ?
> > For over 15 years Hatari always compiled perfectly with cmake and
> > its out-of-source build scheme. Several distro packagers probably
> > even rely on this.
> > I would be very disappointed if this feature had to be dropped from
> > Hatari just for the new cpu.
> > I am sure this can be fixed in some way.
> > Probably only an include path pointing to the build source tree?
> please, don't start making assumption about the fact that it would be
> broken for ever. It seems it just worked "by luck" since using cmake
> (which is certainly not since 15 years btw).
I was using out-of-tree builds occasionally in the past already, but
now I've also added it to the CI scripts so that this should get
checked regularly. But please note that I'll be away from keyboard
during the next weeks (travelling...), so I won't update the gitlab and
github mirrors (and thus their CI testing) during these weeks.