[hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-devel] CAPS support

Thorsten Otto schrieb:

> On Sonntag, 19. Januar 2020 14:06:46 CET Christian Zietz wrote:
>> It advances the cursor to the *right*. I
>
>> haven't still figured out why.

> Wasn't that a bug in the readline library?

Iirc it indeed happened when the build was switched to a newer
libreadline version; together with a more critical and long fixed bug,
where Hatari would crash when breaking into the debugger.

Yet, I don't know why backspace behaves that way.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx