|Re: [hatari-devel] Synching host mouse position to Atari mouse position|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Synching host mouse position to Atari mouse position
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 08:45:16 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1575186318; bh=69qiWmHRmojyiOgqsXI2l7K3D1LXu0ZiyJC7W8jj+Mg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=pXFO+TTJCZ+V4+v2aic8L5sOH4H5snrkwXHL+4h9Pbd2p/l5DqtF00/KABLo4eR6B Rkb3U3ykiX9Y/RIRkq2H2X/JFuJKN+rt8i52yEm2reo/otlN/k1VUyM1526Yas+Lj/ RevqpurNJQADhG+4xm/nVS8qojYn5ijyVODfF7tmJ+y39aqjMbwrPiriNvaSA/FtJn gGoVWq0noKi18j8T1SmbD8sAYXxStSpeV6xajivij1XmLUe0Mq3ua2NosIcfYKP2xg rIDTUuUU4C1UQv4mKUalZwPq6eZQMUFHAnxEw+zTjyrbijV2CpbmWaJLS+8BKJ/zih sAQUlgiW/5u/w==
Am Sun, 1 Dec 2019 00:59:26 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 11/30/19 9:26 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Am Sat, 30 Nov 2019 02:04:36 +0200
> > schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> It includes also output for SDL window events
> >> which one can enable by increasing log level.
> > I don't quite see the point why Hatari needs a verbose string for
> > each Window event ... seems a little bit too much code for me here
> > ... can't you simply print out the number? If someone is interested
> > in the events, they can look up the number in the SDL_video.h
> > header instead.
> Thanks, attached is smaller patch (still
Looks fine at a first glance, but please use "/* fall through */"
instead of "/* pass-through */", so that the comment can be used to
silence the warnings from -Wimplicit-fallthrough=2.