Re: [hatari-devel] Bug with hatari debugger ?

On 10/9/19 10:29 AM, Laurent wrote:
Thanks Eero for the fix.
But it seems to me that it doesn't work completly.

I can access a very few symbols of my program. Many symbols don't load correctly.

I've got a lot of warnings like this :

WARNING: ignoring symbol 'DEMO_PART' of type D in slot 60 with invalid offset 0x38196 (>= 0x36e0e). WARNING: ignoring symbol 'SAVE_CACR' of type B in slot 80 with invalid offset 0x5265e (>= 0x388ba).

It tells that your symbols aren't within their respective sections.

Either their offsets are wrong, or Hatari debugger interprets them wrong.

Any idea ?

How the symbols are loaded shouldn't have changed.

Do you get similar errors also from tools/debugger/gst2ascii?

Which compiler/assembler, what options, and symbol type (a.out, DRI,
GST...) you're using?

Once your program is running, what's the output of "info basepage"?

Can you provide the binary?

	- Eero

Regards