Re: [hatari-devel] EKO system regression

Le 06/10/2019 à 11:44, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
On Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2019 10:59:53 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Then check if the resulting exception
vector is located in rom or not.

But that won't be the case if someone else has hooked the gemdos vector. There
are several programs that catch some gemdos calls, but pass everything else to
the previous vector. They might even just perform some tasks, then pass it to
the original routine, anyway. You'll never know, unless you are the last one
in the chain.

In that case, this can be handled with the list I was talking about : once we have the location of all original trap 1,13 or 14 vector and we know which rom is currently loaded, then it's possible to patch the loaded rom to redirect those address to some C dode.