Re: [hatari-devel] Something broken in Hatari recently?

Hi Eero,
On 1 Oct 2019 at 0:49, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Check the icon texts in the attached screenshots. With latest Hatari
> git version, TOS v4 fonts look broken.
>

> Does somebody else see the same issue?

I don't track the repository, but I can clearly see the problem.  You could try
with EmuTOS, and if it fails, try turning the blitter off.  (The Falcon TOS
desktop always uses the blitter and AFAIK there's no way of disabling it)

Roger