Re: [hatari-devel] Bug with "24 bits addressing" and reset

Le 31/05/2019 à 17:11, Thomas Huth a écrit :
On 05/05/2019 18.34, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

yes, this is a known issue, it was discussed in february in thread "Quit
dialog suggestions". Not fixed yet, but it will be.

What do you think about this suggestion:

Hi

replacing currprefs.address_space_24 by ConfigureParams.System.bAddressSpace24 is a possible fix to get it working for now.

But in the end, I'm still planning for later to split some functions used by TOS to allocate RAM space, because we have some kind of "circular dependancy" here where RAM should not be changed by TOS part because RAM is a much lower component (if tos.c wants to change RAM, then everything should be reset (including cpu core) as if the emulation was starting from scratch, which is not the case actually).