Re: [hatari-devel] Wrong stackframe for non-autovector IRQ and CPU >= 68020

Le 06/05/2019 à 19:04, Toni Wilen a écrit :

I'll think about it after bug fix release of winuae is out (next few
weeks). Also need to check Motorola documentation carefully because I am
not familiar enough with autovectored interrupts, they are not used in
Amigas.

It probably is best if you attach patch example that is tested and
confirmed working. I can't test it :)

hi,

thanks for looking into it, I will send later a patch that you can try.