|Re: [hatari-devel] Truncated PC address value with code running in TT-RAM?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Truncated PC address value with code running in TT-RAM?
- From: Toni Wilen <twilen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 20:06:43 +0200
- Openpgp: preference=signencrypt
- Organization: arabuusimiehet
> Maybe not in the CPU core, but apparently in the disassembler, using the
> functions that use physical addresses to fetch opcodes. When the MMU is
> active, you need to translate them first (it is not just adding the memory
> bank offset, you really have to go through the MMU table).
> I'm not sure how Hatari handles this currently, but in Aranym there are
> functions like phys_get_long(), mmu_get_long() etc. for this purpose.
WinUAE has mmu <fc> debugger option to select which fc value to use when
translating addresses in debugger. Default is no translation.