|Re: [hatari-devel] 060 disassembly|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] 060 disassembly
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:03:29 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1553850217; bh=M1T584sFvtyjivaB2moLAlstz7sYf0GnYel8tmUq7H8=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:From; b=ZkYpaC/NeUYkp3cvl69aoBD9u1enrofbt+OLiNc9Y4FLZE0oJhlDAJHq4vPEuCMeS AkHNIinxWcGpd71v7G05NjCyaK7Euak7T5OwjZrOp1mOK31Ojf2A+XEPakG0kZ2pwX W13/31HQbUnU10yOkr+5tYASuOM7BLQ6geA9W6TiAIV39goOfXCky5UU//WtHapvJI wnMC5weIkTkQbzG74Hbg0Ih3aA+rAETsTQKoxNTL7jkFnl1IrLL2589vIpkrhy673a rSAKIQv7nzJVGGWFZxQ7ndNi6UpfT/q/IwuJ6ax7kIxqfIUQJd4EUxNbjnjrl1gWCp p2/b+GIWn8htA==
On 29/03/2019 09.52, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 29/03/2019 à 00:34, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
>> Is there some reason why 060 disassembling wasn't enabled
>> for external disassembler? See attached (untested) patch.
> I don't think there's a reason, you can enable it.
Ack, should be fine to enable it now.
Original reason: The code has originally been introduced in August 2014
(commit d68cae880e0aa7b), but 68060 support has just been enabled in
December 2014, as far as I can see.