Re: [hatari-devel] TT-RAM support & 32-bit address mode

Le 26/02/2019 à 00:53, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

There's something funky in automatic 32-bit mode
addressing enabling for TT-RAM with TT emulation.

If I use:
     hatari --machine tt --tos tos306uk.img --ttram 512

I get the dialog telling that 32-bit addressing is enabled.

Then TOS bombs in TT-memory check.  EmuTOS boots fine,
but Hatari doesn't list any TT-RAM in statusbar.

However, if I add "--addr24 off" option, everyhing works
fine.

Nicolas?

Hi

I think this problem is similar to the one reported by thorsten in "Quit dialog suggestions" from 10/02/2019.

In some case, 24 bit on/off option is not correctly applied when the cpu core is restarted after changing the option in Hatari.

I started looking at this already some time ago, but it requires some "low level" modificatio0s in the way Hatari interacts with the cpu core and I didn't complete it yet due to lack of time.

But it's on my todo list and will be fixed.