Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari download page changed unexpectedly

Le 11/02/2019 à 12:48, Christer Solskogen a écrit :

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 6:35 AM Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Yes, we are switching to Git.

Has the cut-off already happen, and/or is there a sync between git and mercurial?
If git-only, I must change my build script.

Hi

from what I understood, the switch already happens and mercurial will not be updated anymore, only git will be (except if there was a big problem with git, then we could manually push the git changes back to mercurial).

In your case, I think you can change you "hg pull/clone" to an equivalent "git pull/clone", it's quite unlikely that there will be bugs preventing to stay with git from now on.