|Re: [hatari-devel] Pending work to finish before next release 2.2 ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Pending work to finish before next release 2.2 ?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 09:19:54 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1548231601; bh=ngxBBo4hjBfxymECr5IJCGVsjR8eP9cJM7MCd+J2bBU=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:From; b=XOCyawPPArNkA+R6ZWFynKjavhOHwqfL1EMOMv9dN0bH5iCZPpdXR8SyzN7l8jXVx 4TTtBjdxsm/O38NNsrbdTp2+1i/lmmLA2EapbCwK41VxH/llW82MdbmNabbFH3RGsR pxfUXgXKFslgpDNYzSNBzidahzjTmARFs1LTr+fF2kz6bOe7lriPtOwZi7F8fZ82bc GgYvbQfqf3Ap0yJBRVUcRZZQGSKc7e4CANnvs0bAOQI8RO4ymCK+pktVTbTO28Q16J o0hqw9n9m+5l3ap7DvyxovFGk6E0Ss/o/0KSndNDe/Xg8NtbpNA1Hdng8LJM0DqP0T P/65el9yNzsNQ==
On 2019-01-22 18:12, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> our latest release 2.1 was in february 2018, so it might be time to
> release hatari 2.2 soon :)
Full agreement, it's really time for a new release. Especially since a
couple of distros are using GCC 8.x now, and that spills out quite a bit
of ugly warnings when you compile Hatari v2.1.
> On my side, I don't have anything to commit at the moment ; what about
> other people ?
> Thomas, maybe you have some scsi emulation code you'd like to include
> before hatari 2.2 is released ?
I've got nothing pending right now. I consider SCSI emulation as done.
SCC input needs some more work in the future, but I don't have time to
work on that any time soon yet, so for the release, I think it's OK to
say that we only support SCC output emulation so far.
> In any case, for the people that committed code since hatari 2.1 was
> released, can you have a look at "hg log" output and ensure all the
> changes you pushed are correctly referenced in doc/release-notes.txt ?
I added now some more of the stuff that I did to the release-notes.txt.